Who are we?
We are an ambitious and a well-established club based in the Midlands currently playing at Level 7 in RFU league structure.
We regularly run 2 senior sides and a colts on a Saturday.
We have an extremely vibrant junior section with every age group from Under 7s to Under 16s.
We also have a very large Girls section with teams at all age groups and now a senior ladies side.
We are a very social club and are looking to keep that social side but now continue to improve on the playing side. We are looking to appoint a new coach for the 2020-2021 season.
We have a young and exciting senior section and we are looking for you to help us move forward. We are open to non-playing or player coaches and also to a partnership if they are the right candidates.
- Devise and deliver a coaching plan for the whole seasons
- Lead and develop the coaching team.
- Support the First XV on match days.
- Evaluate match performances and training sessions and evolve the coaching program as necessary
- Build and embed a process to identify and develop playing talent in all squads across the Club and
- Provide clear, constructive, honest feedback to individual players on how they can improve;
Key skills required
Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Ability to lead, motivate and direct the activities of a team
Experience as a player and a coach
Minimum Level 2 Coaching qualification
Good management skills
Confident and effective communicator
Remuneration To be agreed with candidate
Applications with covering letter and CV to: