A new TV magazine programme celebrating the community game is available to watch here
Please share this SOCIAL MEDIA POST about the new show with your rugby communities
The pilot episode lets rugby communities know what’s happening behind the scenes in support of the grassroots game and highlights where to find information that may help them.
The Clubhouse has been created to be informative for everyone involved in community rugby, as well as to showcase the incredible work of volunteers nationwide.
You can watch in a way that best suits you. Either settle back with a cup of tea and watch the whole programme, or use the YouTube chapters to fast forward to sections most relevant to you. These include:
- Community game overview post Covid
- Getting involved in the national participation campaign, Play Together, Stay Together
- David Flatman explains Game On options
- Aylesbury RFC feature about boosting playing numbers and maximising facilities
- Papa Johns Community Cup – entry period opens 3 November
- Non contact rugby – The Touch Union & Walking Rugby
- Women and Girls’ rugby growth, including the new girls’ age bands
- Capitalising on Rugby World Cup 2021, 2025
- A Bulletin Board news round-up
- Grassroots Beauts – submit your team’s highlights
We hope the programme will provide a more personable and engaging way of updating the game on news and discussion areas, alongside traditional email communications.
We hope to adapt the show to suit the game’s requirements, with four programmes to be produced a year from different areas of the country and levels of the game, from schools/colleges to universities, clubs and CBs.