The new RugbySafe Toolkit for the 2021-22 season is here – a series of online resources covering information on player welfare topics and guidance to support clubs and other rugby activity organisers in delivering a safe and enjoyable playing environment.
The RugbySafe Toolkit includes a new Being RugbySafe document that covers information on player welfare guiding principles and best practices. It also includes:
- RugbySafe Essential Guides & Resources
- Community Rugby Pitch-side First Aid and Immediate Care Provision Guidelines
- Emergency First Aid and Immediate Care Training.
- HEADCASE – Concussion Awareness Programme
- Activate – Injury Prevention Exercise Programme
- Mental Wellbeing Guidance
To access the full RugbySafe Toolkit document, please visit the RugbySafe home page.