Uttoxeter RUFC require a Head Coach for the forthcoming 2020-2021 season.
Uttoxeter RUFC is a warm and friendly club in Staffordshire.
The 1st team were crowned Champions of the Midlands 3 West (North) last season, losing just 1 game and producing a stunning sequence of 14 successive victories before the RFU ended the season early due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. The playing squad is a group of fine young players who will carry out the Head Coach’s rugby philosophy to the highest degree. This is a very exciting opportunity for the new Head Coach of Uttoxeter RUFC.
The 2nds play in the Staffordshire Merit League Division 1.
The club is renowned for playing open, attractive and flowing rugby.
Uttoxeter RUFC boasts around 100 mini and junior players.
Uttoxeter RUFC require a HEAD COACH to start ASAP following the decision by the current Head Coach to step down.
The duties of Head Coach would include (but not be limited to):
• development of a coaching programme and the organisation and delivery of training pre-season and throughout the year.
• Agree goals and objectives with the playing committee and be actively involved in the team selection process.
• Support the Club Captain in the management and organisation of the 1st XV on match days.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is:
• A dedicated individual with good communication skills and experience of leading and managing a team.
• Experienced in coaching a side of the same level or above.
• A person qualified to RFU Level 2 Standard essential or Level 3 Standard desirable and is able and of the right aptitude to coach senior players and provide feedback as required. The successful applicant will reside within 1 hour’s drive to Uttoxeter RUFC.
The opportunity to develop your coaching experience and expertise with a squad of loyal and dedicated players including many young players who have progressed through the Uttoxeter Rugby Club age groups. Expenses or remuneration to be agreed subject to experience/qualification. URFC is led by a forward-thinking and ambitious Chairman, President and Committee who will be a major support to the Head Coach.
Please submit your CV/Summary of your Rugby experience together with a covering email to Chairman URFC, Nigel Titterton, at email@example.com