As you will be aware RFU Grants for the 2019/20 season are minimal; and have been allocated for the season. With this in mind, please see below some ideas of external locations for grant funding:
A useful website which may be of interest in this present pandemic is shown below.
• Staffs RFU – https://staffsrfu.com/funding-facilities/
• Grantfinder – https://www.idoxopen4community.co.uk/rfu
• Sport England – https://www.sportengland.org/how-we-can-help/our-funds
• Magic Little Grants – https://localgiving.org/magic-little-grants/
• Cash4Clubs – https://cash-4-clubs.com/
• National Lottery – https://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/funding
• Biffa Award – https://www.biffa-award.org/
It should be noted that this list of locations is not exhaustive; and that applications for grant funding does not guarantee award.
In addition to the above, the RFU Interest Free Loan still remains, up to £100,000. This was previously the RFF Interest Free Loan; and the £100k total would be an accumulative total if your club has any outstanding loan funds to pay back.
Plus, there is the RFU Green Deal Loan which clubs can access to improve energy efficiency by installing new technologies, with loans paid back from the change in cost to the club post-installation.