As more clubs start their league seasons this week, a reminder of the updated Electronic Match Cards (EMC) page, which houses step-by-step support guides as well as information on who to contact should there be any issues.
- Step-by-step Guide for Levels 5-8 on Desktop
- Step-by-step Guide for Levels 5-8 for Mobile
- Top Tips for using Electronic Match Card
- Frequently Asked Questions on Electronic Match Card
After the extended break, please take a look through the materials for a refresher.
This is also a reminder that all players must be assigned to the corresponding squad before they can be added to a team’s EMC line-up.
For players to be available to be selected, they must be assigned to the corresponding team’s squad in the Team Management section of GMS.
Points to note:
- There is no limit to the number of players that can be assigned to a specific team.
- The 100 effectively registered player limit does, however, remain.
- A player being assigned to a team that requires effective registration does not make that player effectively registered. Therefore, please ensure that your players are effectively registered, where appropriate.
- Newly affiliated (age-grade)/effectively registered (adult) players must be put into the playing squad before being put into the corresponding team’s line-up on EMC.
- As long as they are eligible by age/gender, there are no limits to the number of teams that an individual player can be assigned to within a club.
- Players can be allocated to a team en masse, as detailed in the guide above.
- Once a player has been assigned to a team, they will not need to be reassigned unless the club chooses.
- Players no longer require a ‘non-registered’ player role to be assigned to a team. Instead, the Electronic Match Card will allow players to be selected that have been added to the ‘Playing Squad’ list inside the Team Management module for each team. Please note, players cannot be created directly through the EMC and need to be created in GMS and subsequently allocated to the appropriate team.
For any queries, please get in touch with email@example.com