We have launched our Diversity and Inclusion Hub on EnglandRugby.com .
Here, you can find further information on:
- Training and education resources to support CBs, clubs and members.
- RFU Diversity & Inclusion Action Plan – aiming to improve diversity in all areas of our game, as we continue to provide an inclusive environment for all.
- RFU’s Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy.
- RFU Council D&I Implementation Working Group – made of nine experienced volunteers recruited from across England to represent the game. The group’s remit is to implement 10 recommendations approved by RFU Council in the Game Leadership work stream.
- Independent Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group which will provide insights to shape and adapt plans across the four D&I work streams, as well as challenge the RFU on its progress in delivering on its diversity and inclusion goals.
· How to report an issue you or your club may be experiencing.